- About Us
- What We Do
- Partnership for Capacity Development
- Transdisciplinary Autism Assessment Clinic
- Competent Learner Model
- The Founders Center
- Richmond House
- The Learning Institute
- Autism Action Groups
- Public Safety
- Adult Service Needs
- Information and Resources
- Government & Legislature
- What Is Autism
- News and Events
- Contact Us
The ADOS Forum is intended for indivdiuals who have participated in prior ADOS or ADOS-2 training. It is a moderated forum in which participants can pose questions or view discussions regarding administration, scoring, or use of the ADOS in a variety of contexts. The forum is moderated by Dr. Donald Oswald, Director of our Transdisciplinary Autism Assessment Clinic.
If you would like to participate in the ADOS forum, please submit the information below and you will be given a login and password to gain access to the forum.
(and can also be found at autismva.org/forum)
Please note that if you are not logged in, you will not be able to see the forum.
Once you have received a login and password, follow these instructions to log in to the forum:
- On the Commonwealth Autism home page, scroll to the bottom of the page until you see "User Login"
- Enter the username and password that was provided to you by the administrator
- Enter the forum here. You may wish to bookmark the page for future use.
If you experience any technical difficulties with your login or use of the forum, please contact us.