- About Us
- What We Do
- Partnership for Capacity Development
- Transdisciplinary Autism Assessment Clinic
- Competent Learner Model
- The Founders Center
- Richmond House
- The Learning Institute
- Autism Action Groups
- Public Safety
- Adult Service Needs
- Information and Resources
- Government & Legislature
- What Is Autism
- News and Events
- Contact Us
Application Due Date: December 31
Scholarship Award: $1,000
The scholarship will be awarded to a single student and may be applied at the winner’s discretion.
To become eligible for the Drug Reporter Disability Scholarship, candidates must be:
- Accepted at or attending a 4- year college program, OR
- Accepted at or attending law school within the U.S.
- All candidates must have a medically documented physical disability or learning disability, verified by a doctor.